This Personal Data Protection Policy is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the requirements of the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010. We treat and view your personal data seriously.
Personal Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to progeCAD.com.my.my, our tablet and smartphone applications ("Applications") that identifies you individually.
The Websites or the Applications cannot collect any personal information about you unless you provide it.
You can visit and browse the progeCAD.com.my Website and the Applications without revealing personal information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personal information about yourself. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Communicate with us through the different platforms of ordering
- Through website
- Through mobile applications
- Through telephone calls
- Register or subscribe to any products/services eg: newsletter
- Participate in any of our surveys done internally or via an appointed 3rd party
- Register interest and /or request for information or orders
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out
- Commence a business relationship with us
- Visit or browse our website
- Lodge a complaint with us
- Provide feedback to us
progeCAD.com.my may use the personal information collected through its Website or Applications primarily for such purposes as:
- To verify your identity
- To assess and process your application(s)/request(s) for our products or service
- To provide you with the Products and /or Services you have requested
- To administer and manage the Products and/or Services we provide you (including ordering, delivery, complaints, follow up, feedbacks)
- To investigate and resolve any ordering, delivery, quality, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our products and services
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
- To engage in business transactions in respect of Products and/or Services to be offered and provided to you.
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
- To process any communications you send us (eg: answering any queries and dealing with any complaints or feedbacks)
- To help us monitor and improve our product and service performances
- To maintain and develop our business system and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems as we are always working on continuous improvement.
- To manage staff training and quality assurance
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and/or Services
- To determine how we can improve services to you
- To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymized or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims against Debiz Enterprise / Arckizen Sdn Bhd.
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- To send latest information on promotions, offers and new products/services.
- To maintain records required for internal investigations, audit or security purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties as may be required for any of the above purposes:
- law enforcement agencies and such bodies in compliance with the law and Order of a Court
- companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing the personal information
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting your personal information
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your consent.
"Cookies" and Advertisers
- The date and time you accessed each page on the Websites;
- The URL of any webpage from which you accessed the Websites;
- The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
- Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal information in order to enjoy certain services on the Websites (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc.). These personal information will only be used by progeCAD.com.my for its intended purpose only, ie. to respond to your message to deliver the requested services.
- External Links.
progeCAD.com.my Websites and Applications may contain links to other web sites not maintained or related to progeCAD.com.my. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications, or progeCAD.com.my. These websites may have their own privacy statement in place and we recommend that you review those statements if you visit any linked web sites. progeCAD.com.my is not responsible for the contents on the linked sites or any use of the sites.
progeCAD.com.my shall take practical steps to safeguard your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by having regard:
- to the nature of the personal data and the harm that would arise;
- to the place or location where the personal data is stored;
- to any security measures incorporated into any equipment in which the personal data is stored;
- to the measures taken for ensuring the reliability, integrity and competence of personnel having access to the personal data; and
- to the measures taken for ensuring the secure transfer of the personal data.
progeCAD.com.my shall ensure that any security policy developed or implemented by progeCAD.com.my complies with the security standard required under the Act and any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
progeCAD.com.my places great importance on the security of your personal information and ensures organisationational security measures when processing your personal information.
Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by progeCAD.com.my for such period as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as may be deemed necessary by progeCAD.com.my or where otherwise required by law.
Right of Access And Correction
You have the right to access and correct the personal information supplied to progeCAD.com.my.
If you wish to access and/or correct the personal information held by progeCAD.com.my or make a complaint in respect of the personal information furnished to progeCAD.com.my, you may contact us at email@example.com
updated on 27/03/2014